No, I do not mean the beautiful Victoria's Secret Models (although they're cool too). However, every girl should know how to properly take care of her two main sidekicks. If you haven't caught on yet, this guide might not be for you. However, if you want to avoid sagging cleavage, there are a number of indisputable tips that'll surely give you the lift you might need.
1. Be properly fitted: If you don't wear a fitted bra, chances are your bra isn't doing its job. Make sure to get your measurements taken so you can achieve the perfect fit for your shape.
2. Wear a bra to sleep: We spend eight hours of our day sleeping (give or take) and, unfortunately, gravity doesn't switch off during the wee hours of the night. While we wear a bra to defy gravity during the day, it only makes sense to keep the bra fastened while you sleep.
3. Use the right exercises: Underneath your breast tissue lies muscle mass. The more muscle, the more your breasts will perk up and create the illusion of fullness. Try chest flies, pushups, or anything that engages your chest muscles.
4. Posture: It's amazing how great posture will transform your physique. If you slouch, your chest will look more concave, furthering your droop. Hunchback isn't in anyways.
5. Understand your bra's lifespan: The average bra should be thrown out after 3-6 months.